Presented by ASMP Seattle/Northwest
Impact Hub Seattle
220 2nd Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Social Hour: 6:00PM
Program: 7:00PM to 9:00PM
ASMP Member $30.00
Only 40 seats available. Reserve tickets with advance payment.
The muse, mother, and object - creating relevant, compelling portrayals of women.
This presentation by creative consultant Deanne Delbridge includes:
Be inspired to reframe your perspective!
- A history of social and cultural influences that have brought us to the images of women we have today.
- A snapshot of what we see in current imagery, how it conditions our ideas about women, and what we want to see instead.
- Provocative, sensual images of women that empower instead of objectify.
- Creating relevant images that feed unknown market needs.
- Getting ideas, creating fine art, and doing self-portraits as marketing tools.
Deanne will be doing website and portfolio reviews on Friday, March 24, 2017. A maximum of seven reviews are available ($95). Call Deanne directly to schedule an appointment at 415.346.3621. Each individual will receive a PDF of details and what to prepare. For her bio and more, visit deannedelbridge.com.